Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Birthday

Few days no blog...

Today is my son's 3rd birthday! I cannot believe it has been 3 years since I had my 10 lb 1oz bouncing bundle of joy!

Yesterday was the big birthday party and we had good friends and some family here to celebrate with us. We had a blast! 

I am going to share a few photos from the party with you guys today. All the monster stuff is from the shop http://lane34greetings.etsy.com 




All my friends that came and helped me get ready and clean up! These ladies are amazing! (photo courtesy of my grandfather... hence the blurry)







Mommy stop taking pictures and let's sing already!




The party was a lot of work prepping especially since we all came down with a stomach virus two days prior. But it went off with very few hitches. I can't wait for next year!

-Megan

1 comments:

  1. Quite impressed with the positive vibes I am getting after seeing this choosy preparations done for the birthday. My friends are planning a graduation party at one of the sea located venue NYC in few days. Dinner and drinks will be of common preferences. Bookings for all arrangements will be done online to avoid time wastage.

    ReplyDelete